Tracy has completed an EFT Externship
'I have over 30 years of experience and training in the field of psychological therapies. 20 years in California and over 10 years in the UK. I work with a wide range of issues including anxiety, stress, low mood, depression, grief and loss, self harm, eating difficulties, codependency, and addictions including alcohol and drug abuse. I work with individuals, couples, young people and their families. In addition I work with corporations In delivering mindfulness based practices to help individuals better manage work and stress. I also am a guest lecturer for PhD students at Glasgow Caledonia University'
- Qualifications: Master of Science Marriage Family and Child Counselling
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); National Council Of Psychotherapists (NCP)
- Works from: 83 Princes Street suite 406 Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH22ER
- Works with: couples and individuals
- Phone: 07305918350 Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tracywilliamstherapy.com