Rosalind has completed Additional Training
'Being an integrative therapist I am able to tailor my approach to suit the needs of each individual I work with. I am committed to helping you gain a deeper understanding of where you are in your life and finding a way forward to how you want your life to be, whatever your issue'
- Qualifications: Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling; Post Graduate Diploma in Music Therapy; Certificate in Couples Counselling; Approved Teacher Training Diploma – Relaxation, Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); The British Association for Music Therapy (BAMT); The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Works from: Oathall House, 70 Oathall Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex. RH16 3EN.
- Works with: couples and individuals
- Therapy also offered via phone and online
- Phone: 07503 071494 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.circleofsupport.co.uk