Rebecca has completed Additional Training
'I try to get the sense of my clients, I want them to feel that I have a measure of them and that they recognise and understand what made them who they are. As a couple or in individual therapy, we work collaboratively to see what has led to your current situation and to work towards change. This involves being vulnerable and getting in touch with emotions that are not always comfortable. I will work alongside these challenges and upsets every step of the way'
- Qualifications: Group analyst
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP); Institute of Group Analysis (IGA)
- Works from: 50 Kingfisher Drive Richmond TW107UE
- Works with: Couples and Individuals
- Phone: 7885405524 Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.rebeccaneeldtherapy.com/