Nicolette de Villiers
Nicolette has completed an EFT Externship
'I have many years of experience as a Clinical Psychologist and a Family Psychotherapist within the NHS and in Private Practice. I have specialist expertise in Adult Mental Health in providing therapy for a wide range of conditions and difficulties for individuals, couples and families. I work with couples using a Systemic and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy Model. I offer an initial assessment and then provide feedback regarding my assessment for the intervention that I perceive as being the best form of treatment. Registered to accept payment with private insurers; Aviva, Bupa & AXA-PPP. Where it is indicated I am able to recommend and signpost to alternative therapies as I have the expertise based on theoretical knowledge and practice of other therapeutic modalities.'
- Qualifications: Diploma in Specialist Education – Speech & Hearing; Bachelor of Arts Psychology & Religious Studies; Psychology Honours (Clinical); Masters in Clinical Psychology; British Psychological Society Certificate of Equivalence: Clinical Psychology &
Counselling Psych; MSc in Family and Systemic Psychotherapy; Approved Systemic Supervisor (AFT); Approved Psychology Supervisor(BPS).
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC); United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapy (UKCP); Association of Family Therapy (AFT); British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP); British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Works from: Barnes Avenue, Barnes, London, SW13
- Works with: couples, individuals and families.
- Phone: 07843734612 Email: email@example.com