Matt has completed an EFT Externship
'I thought I would never need therapy. I was the managing director of a successful company. I had always been fine. Suddenly life got tough and I found myself in crisis. Thanks to therapy I got out. I have been through hours of individual, group and couple therapy with my wife. It has changed my life'
- Qualifications: MSc Sex and Relationship Therapy (Tavistock), Dip. Psychotherapy
- Professional Memberships: British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP accred); United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) UK Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners (UKAHPP accred); College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT)
- Works from: 85 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 9RJ, Gestalt Centre 15-23 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PT, Anderida Practice, Lower Road, Forest Row, Sussex, RH18 5AJ
- Works with: couples and individuals
- Therapy also offered via phone and online
- Phone: 07958683633 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org