Luiza is a Certified EFT Therapist
'I am providing a welcoming, safe environment so that couples feel secure to talk and engage in the process. Building a strong and trusting alliance is very important for me - in this way they’ll feel safe to open up and feel willing and empowered to consider make the changes'
- Qualifications: BPS Chartered Psychologist, HCPC Counselling psychologist
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC); British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Works from: Amersham, Coleshill House, HP7 0LB, Buckinghamshire
London, Marylebone, Nottingham street, W1U 5EW
- Works with: Couples and Individuals
- Therapy also offered via phone and online
- Phone: 07803375794
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.psychologistneumayer.co.uk
In my couples' work, I am a Certified therapist with a very contemporary and warm approach to couples counselling and marriage guidance called Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). EFT is engaged and active and its aim is to help you to speak together in an open and accepting way that helps to repair cycles of conflict and create closeness.
Registered with Axa, Aviva, Vitality and Cigna insurance companies.
Accredited with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Chartered Psychologist – British Psychological Society (BPS)
Registered with British Association for Counselling & Therapy (BACP)
Certified EFT Couples Therapist (ICEEFT, BEFT)