'As a Certified EFT Couples Therapist, I work with couples who want to heal past hurts or current difficulties in their relationship. We will draw on your strengths to rebuild your relationship or deepen the love you have for each other.
As an EFT Supervisor-in-training, I work with therapists who would like to progress their learning and understanding of EFT through deliberate practice. I invite supervisees to watch and discuss tapes, use role-play and expand conceptual or experiential skills with clients. I support supervisees in getting certified and am offering a reduced fee during my training'
- Qualifications: ICEEFT Certified EFT Therapist; BA in Cultural Anthropology; Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling; Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); Registered Member British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Works from: The Granary, Lower Henwick Farm, Turnpike Road, Newbury RG18 3AP
- Works with: couples and individuals
- Therapy also offered online
- Therapy also offered in Polish
- Phone: 07498873552 Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.kamilacounselling.co.uk