Julie Dawn Jones
Julie has completed an EFT Externship
'I have gained a great deal of expertise in helping people work through their experiences with many of life's difficulties. My Counselling offers a safe and confidential environment. I can help you gain perspective on issues that are troubling you and provide you with tools to help you progress to a more satisfying life'
- Qualifications: BSc, Psychology. PG.C.Education. PG:Counselling & Supervision. Dip: Systemic Family Therapy, Dip, Counselling, Dip, Addiction and Compulsivity. Cert: Advanced Eating Disorders.
- Professional Memberships: International Centre of Excellence in Emotional Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); Association of the treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
- Works from: W2, Wellington House, Wellingto Street, Cardiff. CF11 9BE
- Works with: Couples, Individuals and Families
- Therapy also offered online
- Phone: 07541 872 474 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http;//wwwjdjcounselling.solutions