Guy has completed Additional Training
"Marriage, Parenthood, my own historical struggles in Relationship, deep ongoing personal exploration and professional CPD, how Shame and Guilt affect us, and our universal struggle with vulnerability, are all used to inform my way of working. I appreciate that delving into your relationship with someone is a big step. It's also necessary whatever the future holds for you."
- Qualifications: Couples Counselling Certificate (Revision, London), Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Minster Centre, London)
Therapeutic Menswork Group Facilitation (Centre for Gender Psychology, London), Embodying Theory (Year Long Group Body Course, London), Grace & Chaos (Year Long Group facilitation training, London), Diploma in Counselling Children & Young People (TIC+, Gloucester)
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Works from: 53 Chestnut Avenue, Headington, Oxford, OX39JJ
- Works with: Couples and Individuals
- Therapy offered online.
- Phone: 07982841829
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.counsellinginoxford.com