Graham is a Certified EFT Therapist
'I believe that all couples can find a more peaceful and insightful way of relating to each other, however painful their negative cycles have become. I work primarily with the EFT model, and also draw on mindfulness techniques and neuroscience to help make sense of the challenge of tuning in to underlying emotions'
- Qualifications: Certified EFT Therapist; BSc (Hons) in Experimental Psychology; UKCP registered psychotherapist; MBCT mindfulness teacher; Mindful Self Compassion teacher; Advancing Clinical Training in NARM (Neuro-Affective Relational Model);
- Professional Memberships: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT); UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP); Member of the British Psychological Society; Member of the Association of Business Psychologists, Professional Member of the Association for Individual and Group Psychotherapy.
- Works from: Flat 14, 10, Craven St, London, WC2N 5PE , 38b Criss Grove, Chalfont St Peter, Bucks, SL9 9HQ
- Works with: Couples and Individuals
- Phone: +44 (0)7703 300336 Email: email@example.com